Welcome To The Solid Rock Community Baptist Church
We have put this web site together for the express purpose of informing all who visit it of “Our Lord and Savior” -His saving and redeeming power, and love and forgiveness.
Additionally, this site will be used as a communication tool for our members and friends. If you have any questions about our church, please feel free to contact me. We look forward to seeing you, and we will offer you a warm Christian Fellowship upon your arrival at “Solid Rock.” Until then, we pray God’s continued mercy and grace upon you and your family.
Your Brother In Christ,
Bishop Curtis L. Shaird, Pastor
NO BIBLE STUDY for the month of Dec. Bible Study will resume on Tues., Jan. 3rd, 2017.
TO ALL CHOIR MEMBERS: There will be an ALL CHOIRS’ Rehearsal on this Tues., Dec. 6th, at 6 p.m.
On this coming Saturday, Dec. 10th, the MEN’s MINISTRY FELLOWSHIP will be held at 10 a.m. ALL male members & friends, regardless of age, are urged to attend.
Sat. December 10th at 2 p.m., our Youth Dept. & others will be preparing care packages and cards for the homeless. Please donate: hats, gloves/mittens, socks, scarves, etc., for all ages, to assist in this project.
Please remember to bring in donations for the Open Pantry AND also warm winter clothing & personal care items for the “Friends of the Homeless” store at Bay Path University. The box for these items is outside of the sanctuary next to the Open Pantry basket.
SAVE THE DATE: Our Christmas Dinner is scheduled for Sat., Dec. 17th, at 4 p.m.
WATCH NIGHT SERVICE @ 10 p.m. on Dec. 31st.
- We are collecting new/gently-used clean warm clothing & personal care items for Bay Path University’s “Friends of the Homeless” free store. A box is outside of the Sanctuary to receive your generous donations
- Family Fun Night October-Photos
- FISH FRY Photos
- NEW MEMBERS CLASS is held on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Sundays at 9 a.m.
- We need your assistance in giving in order to provide for the installation of our ramp & wheelchair accessible bathroom. Please give liberally each Sunday until this project is completed. Thank you!
- Please bring in your non-perishable items for the Open Pantry.
- Don't forget to check out our Calendar!